The Canadian Dermatology Nurses' Association (CDNA) was founded in 1997 as a chapter of the Dermatology Nurses' Association (DNA). The DNA has over 3,000 members with 18 local chapters across the US and Canada including two in Canada: the CDNA and DNA Western Canadian Chapter. Our CDNA chapter focuses on the provinces of Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, and Newfoundland & Labrador. To become a member of a Canadian chapter, join the DNA at the membership site.
To promote excellence in dermatological care
* Develop the highest standards of dermatology nursing care
* Enhance professional growth through education and research
* Provide support to members
* Facilitate support systems to members
* Local and national meetings
* Networking opportunities
* Scholarships, grants and awards through the DNA
* Professional certification through the DNA
Publications Available to Members
Our official journal that contains peer-reviewed clinical articles and groundbreaking CE features.
The DNA’s official newsletter. The Focus contains news, legislative updates, education events, directions for certification, member activities and networking opportunities.
DNA's Core Curriculum
Dermatologic Nursing Essentials is the first and only text in the specialty of Dermatology. This will provide you with all the information you need to complete the certification exam successfully.
Information on upcoming educational events and current topics to keep you well informed in the field of Dermatology!